Who We Serve
We SPECIALIZE in Working With Independent Medical Practices. Our partnership with Independent Healthcare providers that value employee productivity, cybersecurity and HIPAA compliance, helps them meet the requirement for Meaningful Use. We are an IT support company in Bergen County with 100% HIPAA-trained technicians that can provide you with an onsite comprehensive HIPAA Risk Assessment that is guaranteed to stand up to any government audit or review.
Our typical customer has 10 to 50 computers, is an independent medical or dental practice, and relies heavily on their onsite or cloud-based EHR, Microsoft Office, e-mail, the Internet, and their computer network for running their practice. Our clients hire us to support their network because they do not want to incur the overhead and cost of a full-time IT staff, and they don’t want to burden their staff with the responsibility of troubleshooting the company network and still be HIPAA-compliant.
We are most successful in working with clients that:
- Demand reliability and security from their computer network.
- See technology as a powerful tool for increasing productivity and gaining competitive advantages.
- Understand that many business processes can be made more efficient with custom-developed online applications.
- Want a technology partner that will act as a trusted advisor and seek to improve the productivity, profitability, and operations of their business through technology.
- Are willing to invest in technology to improve communication and eliminate manual tasks.